Indoor RadioPlanner 1.0
Wi-Fi and other Indoor Wireless Networks Planning
Indoor RadioPlanner is a planning tool for Wi-Fi and other indoor wireless networks. It is mainly intended for designing Wi-Fi networks in the 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and 6 GHz bands, but it can also be used to design any indoor network in the 300 MHz - 7.5 GHz frequency range, including indoor 5G (NR) / LTE / DECT / GSM / P25/ DMR.
With Indoor RadioPlanner, you can design Wi-Fi networks of any scale - from a small office to a large multi-story building.
1. Coverage prediction according to the ITU-R P.1238-11 propagation model “Propagation data and prediction methods for the planning of indoor radiocommunication systems and radio local area networks in the frequency range 300 MHz to 450 GHz”.
2. Floor plans:
- Support for CAD files in DWG / DXF formats
- Support for raster images in popular formats: PNG, JPG, BMP
3. A simple built-in editor that allows you to quickly create a structural model of a building using various types of walls and RF Zones.
4. Customizable attenuation for different types of walls
5. Support for multi-story buildings
6. Fast access point configuration
7. Prediction types:
- Signal Level
- Best Server
- Number of APs
8. Increased detail and high speed of calculations due to algorithm optimization and parallel computations across multiple processor threads.
9. Planning for two Wi-Fi frequency bands
10. Reports available as PDF documents or images
11. Interface languages: English, Spanish, Russian
All these features make Indoor RadioPlanner a powerful tool for planning Wi-Fi networks.
Wi-Fi Number of APs
Wi-Fi Best Server
WiFi heatmap on the office building ground floor
WiFi best server on the office building ground floor
Wi-Fi design tool