Indoor RadioPlanner 1.0
Wi-Fi and other Indoor Wireless Networks Planning
Planning tool for Wi-Fi and other indoor wireless networks. Indoor RadioPlanner is mainly intended for planning Wi-Fi networks in the 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and 6 GHz bands, but it can also be used to design any indoor networks in the 300 MHz - 7.5 GHz frequency range, including DECT / GSM / CDMA / UMTS / LTE / 5G.
With Indoor RadioPlanner, you can design Wi-Fi networks of any scale - from a small office to a large multi-story building.
1. Coverage prediction according to the propagation model ITU-R P.1238-11 "Propagation data and prediction methods for the planning of indoor radiocommunication systems and radio local area networks in the frequency range 300 MHz to 450 GHz".
2. Floor plans:
- CAD files of DWG / DXF formats
- Raster images of the main formats: PNG, JPG, BMP
3. A simple built-in editor that allows you to quickly create a structural model of a building using various types of walls and RF Zones.
4. The ability to customize the attenuation in various types of walls
5. Loading multi-story buildings into the project
6. Fast access point configuration
7. Prediction types:
- Signal Level
- Best Server
- Number of APs
8. Increased detail and high speed of calculations due to algorithm optimization and parallel computations in different processor threads.
9. Two Wi-Fi frequency bands planning
10. Report as PDF document or picture
11.Interface languages: English, Spanish, Russian
All these features make the Indoor RadioPlanner a powerful tool for planning Wi-Fi networks.
Wi-Fi Number of APs
Wi-Fi Best Server
WiFi heatmap on the office building ground floor
WiFi best server on the office building ground floor
Wi-Fi design tool