RadioPlanner update 2.1_201202
1. The clutter model has been updated; new types of clutters have been added.
We have completely updated the clutter model for the whole world. Also, three new types of clutters have been added - open spaces in the forest, suburbs, and urban areas.
The clutter model used in RadioPlanner since release 2.1_201202 has the following types of clutters:
- Dense urban
- Open areas in the forest (forest roads)
- Open areas in the suburban (highways, wide roads)
- Open areas in urban (highways, avenues, wide roads)
The expanded set of clutters will allow more accurate tuning of the propagation model, including based on the measurement results.
2. Added functions for processing and analyzing measurement results
In this RadioPlanner release, we have added new measurement processing tools that allow you to determine the clutter loss for the propagation model by comparing the measurement results with the calculated values.
The function "Analysis along the route" has been added, which allows presenting the measurement results more clearly.
Added functions for processing and saving measurement results.
3. For TV and radio broadcasting projects, added the ability to take into account the minimum field strength required for the reception for each transmitter
This feature is useful for displaying the total coverage area for a network of transmitters operating in different frequency bands or with different modulation levels. Since such transmitters have different minimum field strength levels required for reliable reception.
4. Added the ability coverage export to upload format of the RTRS cartographic service (National TV and Radio Broadcasting Operator) карта.ртрс.рф (rtrs.ru)
At the request of colleagues from RTRS, along with the image file of the coverage area, the ability to save a text file with the coverage area coordinates for uploading into the RTRS cartographic service has been added.
5. Updated set of base maps.
To update a set of maps, first, update the program and then go to the basemap settings and click "Restore to defaults".
6. Made a number of minor fixes and additions
More details in the updated user manual. The update is free for RadioPlanner 2.1 users.